Thursday, July 3, 2008

How much foraser skin care for acne and skin care for acne

Sure, you do not have this disease, but are you also unable to resist picking zits once in a while? Stop, right there if you are. It is a matter of will control and you can surely muster strength from within to stop yourself from picking zits. If you are still in doubt, remember that picking pimples habit is going to leave acne scars on your skin that are going to be ugly and unsightly.
Back when I had a severe case of the skin disease acne, I searched high and low for natural cures. I came across some pretty bad ones, that made my acne worse, but I also come across some real gems that did eventually after a bit of consistency cure my acne. The reason why I searched for natural acne products was because over-the-counter products were too expensive for me at the time, and the fact that I heard so many bad things about the side effects of these products. This is why I've compiled a list of the top rated natural acne products, so you don't have to go through the trial and error process of trying these cures which can take years.
All acne begins with one basic lesion: the "comedo", an enlarged hair follicle plugged with oil, dead skin cells and bacteria. It is invisible to the naked eye and lurks beneath the surface of your skin waiting for the right conditions to grow into an inflamed abrasion. As the skin continues to produce more oil, bacteria flourish within the swollen follicle. The surrounding skin becomes increasingly inflamed as your white blood cells fight against the intruders.
eoggygeeeree.blogspot.com
tags: acne fighting birth control, uvb or uva and skin care or acne treatment, proactive acne treatment forum

No comments: